The Whisper 200 has been updated with new features. Factory setting of 24v can be changed to 12, 36, or 48 volts. The Whisper 200 is designed to operate in a site with low to medium speed averages of 8 mph, 3.6m/s and greater. The 200 provides 200+ kWh/month, 3.4kWh/day, in a 12 mph average wind.
Whisper 200 features:
- Four bearing spindle for a smoother operation life
- Upgraded Yaw shaft that more efficiently delivers current to your batteries.
- New bronze busing and larger diameter furling pin for smoother furling action.
- New castings that allow easy access to the stator for changing voltage.
- Includes Whisper controller for diversion loads to ensure quiet safe operation when the batteries are charged.
Rotor diameter: 10 feet (3.0 meters)
Weight: 65 lbs (30 kg)
Mount: 2.5 inch Schedule 40
Start-Up wind speed: 7.0 mph (3.1 m/s)
Voltage: 12 24, 36, 48 VDC
Peak Power: 1000 Watts @ 24 mph (10.5 m/s)